Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
243. Credibility and Character
10:15–11:30 a.m., Diamond Salon 8, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the American Theatre and Drama Society
Presiding: Dorothy Chansky, Texas Tech Univ.
1. “Cutting and Cannibalism: Social Activism and the Pathological in Migdalia Cruz’s Fur and Miriam’s Flowers,” Laura Westengard, Univ. of California, Riverside
2. “(Re)Narrating Poutincourt’s Conquest: The (Counter)Productions of Theater History in The Theatre of Neptune and Sinking Neptune,” Kailin Wright, Univ. of Toronto
3. “‘I’m Still Me’: Performing Memory in The Tellng Project,” Max Rayneard, Univ. of Oregon
4. “‘The Many Others in History’: Alice Childress and the Unextraordinary Black Woman,” Julie Burrell, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.