Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
260. Current Research in Sixteenth-Century French Literature
1:45–3:00 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Sixteenth-Century French Literature
Presiding: George P. Hoffmann, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
1. “Guillaume Postel, the Shekinah, and the Feminine Principal: A Quest for World Peace,” Alain Ekorong, Univ. of Oregon
2. “Transgendered Masking in Hélisenne de Crenne’s Angoisses douloureuses qui procèdent d’amour,” Emily Rose Cranford, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
3. “Memory’s Place in Ronsard’s Poetic Theory,” Nicolas Russell, Smith Coll.
4. “Skepticism as Knowledge: Late-Twentieth-Century Interpretations of Montaigne,” Mark Andrew Cohen, Saint Johns Univ., NY
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.