Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
262. Ethnic Fictions and American Geographies
1:45–3:00 p.m., Gold Coast, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century American Literature
Presiding: Shari Huhndorf, Univ. of Oregon
1. “Strangers from a Different Suburb: Reading Space and Cross-Ethnic Encounters in Gish Jen’s Mona in the Promised Land,” Wendy A. Lee, Brown Univ.
2. “American Indian Literature and the City of Chicago,” Lindsey Claire Smith, Oklahoma State Univ., Stillwater
3. “Comparing Legal Geographies from Canada and the United States: Feminist-Indigenous Reinscriptions of Identity and Place,” Cheryl L. Suzack, Univ. of Victoria
4. “Wombs and Tombs: Ideological Spaces in Toni Morrison’s Paradise,” Sandra K. Stanley, California State Univ., Northridge
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.