Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
274. Sites of the Aesthetic: The Meaning of the Aesthetic
3:30–4:45 p.m., Regency Ballroom C1, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century German Literature
Presiding: Patrizia Carollo McBride, Cornell Univ.
1. “A Phenomenology of Aesthetic Judgment,” Michel Chaouli, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
2. “John Dewey and Carl Schmitt on Art and Experience,” David Pan, Univ. of California, Irvine
3. “Artifice as Natural Kind: Aesthetics and Indexicality,” Benjamin Butt Robinson, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
4. “Bio-aesthetics,” Carsten Strathausen, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.