Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Sunday, 28 December
302. Borders of Genre: Travel Writing and Autobiography
1:45–3:00 p.m., Lombard, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Autobiography, Biography, and Life Writing
Presiding: Thomas Russell Smith, Penn State Univ., Abington
1. “Addison, Boswell, and Autobiographical Binoculars,” Jacob Sider Jost, Harvard Univ.
2. “The Autobiographical Self in Wharton’s and Mayes’s Travel Narratives,” Jane M. Wood, Park Univ.
3. “The Traveling Self,” Elizabeth D. Samet, United States Military Acad.
4. “Hunger, Search, Write,” Leigh Gilmore, Scripps Coll.; Elizabeth A. Marshall, Simon Fraser Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.