Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
329. Breaking into Print: Multicultural Authors and Independent Publishers
3:30–4:45 p.m., Acapulco, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Council of Literary Magazines and Presses
Presiding: Dorothy J. Wang, Williams Coll.
1. “X-Reference: Aesthetics, Politics, Inclusivity, and the Encyclopedia Project,” Tisa Bryant, Saint John’s Univ., NY
2. “Returning to the Question of the ‘Many Different,’” Renee Gladman, Brown Univ.
3. “The Origenes of a New World Order: The Case History of a Cuban Vanguardist Small Press in a Global Marketplace,” Eric C. Keenaghan, Univ. at Albany, State Univ. of New York
4. “Postmulticulturalism: Editing Tinfish from Hawai‘i,” Susan Martha Schultz, Univ. of Hawai‘i, Manoa
Respondent: Aldon Lynn Nielsen, Penn State Univ., University Park
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.