Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
357. Posthistoricist Approaches to American Literature
8:30–9:45 a.m., Park Tower Suite 8222, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Phillip J. Barrish, Univ. of Texas, Austin
1. “The Prehistory of Posthistoricism,” Jeffrey Insko, Oakland Univ.
2. “Time, Interpretation, Historicism, and the Problem of Edith Wharton’s The House of Mirth,” Scott Steven Derrick, Rice Univ.
3. “Historicism and Moral Recklessness in Emerson Studies,” David Kendall Heckerl, Saint Mary’s Univ., NS
4. “‘After’ Historicism? A Cluster of Recent Scholarship,” Phillip J. Barrish
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.