Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
408. Ranges and Reaches of Early Middle English
10:15–11:30 a.m., Park Tower Suite 8216, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Middle English Language and Literature, Excluding Chaucer
Presiding: Adrienne Williams Boyarin, Univ. of California, Berkeley
1. “‘The Proverbs of Alfred’ and the Beginnings of English Literature,” Christopher Cannon, Univ. of Cambridge, Girton Coll.
2. “Somerset before Dante: The Boundaries of Regionalism in Early Middle English,” Scott Kleinman, California State Univ., Los Angeles
3. “English and Cornish: A Marches Conversation,” Jennifer Miller, Univ. of California, Berkeley
4. “Define ‘Early’: Fourteenth-Century Readers of Thirteenth-Century Texts,” Matthew Fisher, Univ. of Oxford, Lady Margaret Hall
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.