Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
411. Closing Borders, Bridging Gaps? German Pop at the Millennium
10:15–11:30 a.m., Washington A, Loews
A special session
Presiding: Anke S. Biendarra, Univ. of California, Irvine
1. “Kölner Realismus Redux? The Legacy of 1960s Realism in Postunification Literature,” Carrie Smith-Prei, Trinity Coll., Dublin
2. “Pop Cultural Positionings: Minor and Major Archives in Feridun Zaimoglu and Benjamin von Stuckrad-Barre,” Thomas Ernst, Univ. of Trier
3. “Author or Data Jockey? Thomas Meinecke’s Novels as an ‘Archive of the Surface,’” Enno Stahl, Heinrich-Heine-Inst.
4. “‘Eingeborene von Trizonesien’: (Re)Making History in German Schlager,” Sunka Simon, Swarthmore Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.