Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
413. Postcolonial Genre Writing: Detective, Romance, Science, and Other Fictions
10:15–11:30 a.m., Park Tower Suite 8209, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on English Literature Other Than British and American
Presiding: David Chioni Moore, Macalester Coll.
1. “This Too Is Made in India: Aniruddha Bahal’s Espionage Thriller Bunker 13,” Deepika Bahri, Emory Univ.
2. “Alien Spaces and Asian Bodies in Hiromi Goto’s Science Fiction The Kappa Child,” Eleanor R. Ty, Wilfrid Laurier Univ.
3. “Plotting Race and Identity in Sujata Massey’s Detective Novels The Salaryman’s Wife and The Pearl Diver,” Jennifer Poulos Nesbitt, Penn State Univ., York
4. “The Romance Novel Meets Indian South Africa: Reading Praba Moodley’s The Heart Knows No Colour,” David Chioni Moore
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.