Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
422. (Re)Interpreting Translation
10:15–11:30 a.m., 308, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Edwin Gentzler, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst
1. “‘Loss’ in Translation: Uncovering Social and Psychic Repercussions,” Edwin Genztler
2. “Interpreting the Limits of Duty: Ethics and the Interpreted Encounter,” Moira Inghilleri, Univ. Coll. London
3. “Sometimes I Have a Vagina: Queering Identity in Medical Interpreting,” Cristiano A. Mazzei, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst
4. “The Plasticity of Translation: Synaptic Theories, Regenerative Practices,” Carolyn Shread, Mount Holyoke Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.