Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
446. Where and When Is Modernism?
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 304, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Late-Nineteenth- and Early-Twentieth-Century English Literature
Presiding: Janet W. Lyon, Penn State Univ., University Park
1. “Editing Global Modernisms,” Mark A. Wollaeger, Vanderbilt Univ.
2. “Modernismo and Modernidad in Philippine Literature,” Maria Luisa Torres Reyes, Ateneo de Manila Univ.
3. “Disciplining the Times and Spaces of Modernism,” Pamela L. Caughie, Loyola Univ., Chicago
4. “Who’s Late? The Feeling of Afro-Modernism,” Matthew Hart, Columbia Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.