Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
450. Writing and Screening Gli anni di piombo
10:15–11:30 a.m., Parlor F, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Norma Bouchard, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
1. “Allegory of a Nation: Conflict and Crisis in Rosi’s Tre fratelli,” Gaetana Marrone-Puglia, Princeton Univ.
2. “‘Vittime due volte’: The Return of the Victim in Representations of the Anni di piombo,” Ruth Glynn, Univ. of Bristol
3. “Bombs in Milan: Staging Terror in the Theater of Franca Rame and Dario Fo,” Gloria Costanza Pastorino, Harvard Univ.
4. “Figuring Violence: Rhetorical Tropes of the Anni di piombo,” Marie Orton, Truman State Univ.
5. “The Monument’s Renovation: Sebastiano Vassalli’s View on the 1970s in Abitare il vento (1980) and Archeologica del presente (2001),” Andrea Malaguti, Columbia Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.