Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Saturday, 08 January
460. Ecocritical Perspectives on Margaret Atwood’s Recent Fiction
10:15–11:30 a.m., Platinum Salon B, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Margaret Atwood Society
Presiding: Tomoko Kuribayashi, Univ. of Wisconsin, Stevens Point
1. “Oryx and Crake as Ecofeminist Fiction,” Lauren J. Lacey, Edgewood Coll.
2. “‘O Honey. You’re My Only Hope. Don’t Let Me Down’: Oryx and Nature in Jimmy’s Extinctathon Game of Life,” Lynda Hall, Univ. of Calgary
3. “Feminist Political Ecology and Reading The Year of the Flood,” Amanda Thibodeau, Univ. of Miami
4. “‘The Echoing Green’: Blakean Form in Margaret Atwood’s The Year of the Flood,” Danette DiMarco, Slippery Rock Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.