Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Tuesday, 29 December
493. Emergent Chicana/o Literacies and Literary Forms
1:45–3:00 p.m., Regency Ballroom C2, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Chicana and Chicano Literature
Presiding: Sheila Marie Contreras, Michigan State Univ.
1. “The Pedagogy of Pictures: Gilbert Hernandez and the Lessons of Iconoclasm,” William Erwin Orchard, Univ. of Chicago
2. “From Pencils to Pixels: Lorna Dee Cervantes’s Online Presence and the Innovation of Literary Form,” Erin Hurt, Univ. of Texas, Austin
3. “Mucha Michele Serros: A Chicana Role Model in Cyberspace,” Crystal M. Kurzen, Univ. of Texas, Austin
4. “Reading the Unpublished: Virtual Presses and Their Role in the Chicana/o Literary Field,” Manuel M. Martin-Rodriguez, Univ. of California, Merced
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.