Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Thursday, 27 December
5. Jumping between Audiences: Authors Who Write for Adults and Children—but Not at the Same Time
3:30–4:45 p.m., Stetson F, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Children’s Literature Association
Presiding: Tammy Mielke, Univ. of North Carolina, Charlotte
1. “Jam-Powered Frogs: Jumping through Autonomy,” Graeme Wend-Walker, Texas State Univ., San Marcos
2. “Simpler Words, Same Material? A. A. Milne on Writing for Children and Adults,” Jameela Lares, Univ. of Southern Mississippi
3. “Frances Hodgson Burnett’s Uncle Toms,” Joe Sutliff Sanders, California State Univ., San Bernadino
4. “From Lesbian Pulp Fiction to Young-Adult Novels and Back Again: The Many Literary Genres (and Pen Names) of M. E. Kerr,” Michelle Ann Abate, Hollins Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.