Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
517. Charting a New Epistemology of Space: Italian Culture and Mediterranean Studies
3:30–4:45 p.m., Congress B, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Norma Bouchard, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
1. “Mediterranean Orientalism: Enrico Cerulli on Dante and Islam,” Karla Mallette, Miami Univ., Oxford
2. “Images of the South: Political Identities in Contemporary Italian Cinema,” Gaetana Marrone-Puglia, Princeton Univ.
3. “Italian Cinema and the Negotiation of Identities,” Fulvio S. Orsitto, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
4. “Mediterranean Landscapes: Mapping the Neapolitan Cityscape in Francesco Rosi’s Diario napoletano,” Patrizia La Trecchia, Univ. of South Florida, Tampa
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.