Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
569. Asian American Performance Art
1:45–3:00 p.m., Franciscan D, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Asian American Literature
Presiding: Tina Yih-Ting Chen, Penn State Univ., University Park
1. “The Many Voices of Margaret Cho and the Cultural Politics of Audibility,” Minh-Ha Pham, New York Univ.
2. “Flexible Bodies: Asian Canadian Approaches to Hip-Hop,” Graham Preston, Univ. of Melbourne
3. “Endangered Acts, Dangerous Species: Michael Joo’s Salt Transfer Cycle,” Terry Park, Univ. of California, Davis
4. “Hand, Flag, Paper: Propping Up Memory for the Forgetful Nation,” Rachel C. Lee, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.