Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
591. Celebrating Twenty Years of Tenso: Twenty-First-Century Approaches to the Troubadours
7:15–8:30 p.m., Washington A, Loews
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Provençal Language and Literature
Presiding: Ellen Lorraine Friedrich, Valdosta State Univ.
1. “Embedded Knowledge and Relative Wisdom: Raimon Vidal de Besalù’s Notion of Authority,” William E. Burgwinkle, Univ. of Cambridge, King’s Coll.
2. “The Tenso Sections of Medieval Chansonniers: Hidden Patterns and Meaning in Occitan Manuscripts A, B, D, I, K, a, E, G, Q, and C,” Eric T. Matheis, Columbia Univ.
3. “Stepping outside the Box: Twenty-First-Century Approaches to Troubadour Song,” Wendy E. Pfeffer, Univ. of Louisville
4. “Twenty Years of Tenso: A Brief Retrospective,” Wendy E. Pfeffer, Tenso
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.