Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
599. Writing Program Administration and (Multi)Media
7:15–8:30 p.m., Hoover, Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Shirley Rose, Purdue Univ., West Lafayette
1. “The More Things Change,” Deborah H. Holdstein, Northern Illinois Univ.
2. “Breaking (the) News: Changing Stories about Writing and Writers through the WPA Network for Media Action,” Linda Adler-Kassner, Eastern Michigan Univ.
3. “Coming Soon to a Writing Program near You,” Todd W. Taylor, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
4. “Multimedia Archives and the Documentation of the WPA’s Intellectual Work,” Shirley Rose
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.