Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
617. Vladimir Nabokov: New Angles of Vision
7:15–8:30 p.m., Toronto, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the International Vladimir Nabokov Society
Presiding: Ellen I. Pifer, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
1. “‘Artistic Selection’: Vladimir Nabokov’s Intelligent Designs,” Leland de la Durantaye, Harvard Univ.
2. “Nabokov’s Nomadic Humor: Lolita,” Ryan Wepler, Brandeis Univ.
3. “The Russian Mermaid in Nabokov’s ‘Spring in Fialta,’” Elena Sommers, Rochester Inst. of Tech.
4. “On the Threshold: Nabokov’s Paratexts,” Duncan White, Univ. of Oxford, Linacre Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.