Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
673. Perception, Power, Promotion: Seeing Women’s Authority in the Academy
10:15–11:30 a.m., 306, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Committee on the Status of Women in the Profession
Presiding: Kirsten M. Christensen, Univ. of Notre Dame
1. “Ms. Mentor and the Perils of Advice: (Re)Imagining Women’s Authority in the Academy,” Janet L. Badia, Marshall Univ.; Jennifer J. Phegley, Univ. of Missouri, Kansas City
2. “Mentors and Tormentors: Scholarly Generations and Feminist Waves,” Meryl Altman, DePauw Univ.
3. “She Who Serves: Women, Service, and Leadership in State Universities,” Sandra K. Stanley, California State Univ., Northridge
4. “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Provost’s Office,” Julia V. Douthwaite, Univ. of Notre Dame
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.