Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Wednesday, 30 December
674. The Economies of Translatio
10:15–11:30 a.m., Anthony, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Comparative Studies in Medieval Literature
Presiding: Sylvia Tomasch, Macaulay Honors Coll., City Univ. of New York
1. “Duplex est translatio,” José M. Rodríguez García, Cornell Univ.
2. “Philologies and Genealogies: Translationes Studii et Imperii and the Medieval Culture of Translation,” Sharon A. Kinoshita, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz
3. “Colonial Transactions: Of Miracle Plays, Devils, and Mexican Spectacles,” Juan José Daneri, East Carolina Univ.
4. “Creole Things,” Sarah Stanbury, Coll. of the Holy Cross
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.