Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
677. Changing Notions of Belonging in German Literature and Culture
7:15–8:30 p.m., Yerba Buena Salon 4, Marriott
Program arranged by Women in German
Presiding: Friederike U. Eigler, Georgetown Univ.; Jens Kugele, Georgetown Univ.; Andrea Isabel Reimann, Univ. of Miami
1. “Marica Bodrožic: German Narratives of a New Belonging,” Erika Berroth, Southwestern Univ.
2. “Generation Guilt? Normalization, Heimat, and Wer früher stirbt, ist länger tot,” Jennifer Ruth Hosek, Queen’s Univ.
3. “The Dilemma of Place in German Realism: Raabe’s Akten des Vogelsangs,” John B. Lyon, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
4. “Remapping Home: Recent German Literature of Migration,” Silke Katharine Schade, Univ. of British Columbia
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.