Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Friday, 30 December
726. Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Wilson B, Marriott
Program arranged by the Margaret Atwood Society
Presiding: Dunja M. Mohr, Univ. of Erfurt
1. “Beyond Didacticism: The Relations between the Personal and the Political in Oryx and Crake,” Karma Waltonen, Univ. of California, Davis
2. “‘Here and Not Here’: Fragmentation in the Absence and Presence of Maternal and Romantic Bonding in Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake,” Deborah Rosenthal, Massasoit Community Coll., MA
3. “Tragic Triangles: Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake and The Blind Assassin,” Alice Rachel Ridout, Univ. of Winnipeg
4. “Locating Sources of Knowlege and Truth in Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake,” Tara Johnson, Ball State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.