Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Wednesday, 30 December
766. Romanian Revolution of 1989: Public Discourse Twenty Years After
1:45–3:00 p.m., Tubman, Loews
Program arranged by the Romanian Studies Association of America
Presiding: Noemi Marin, Florida Atlantic Univ.
1. “The Schizophrenia of Freedom: Twenty Years After,” Rodica C. Ieta, State Univ. of New York, Oswego
2. “Programmatic Language and Problematic Issues: Public Discourse of 1989,” Nicolae Harsanyi, Florida International Univ.
3. “Performing Memories: Confessions after Communism,” Catalina Florescu, Hoboken, NJ
4. “Ceauşescu’s Children: Communist Legacy and Rhetoric Twenty Years Later,” Noemi Marin
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.