Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
81. Academic Fashions
8:45–10:00 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
A special session
Presiding: Elisabeth Akhimoff Ladenson, Columbia Univ.
1. “Unfashionable Critical Modes,” Jane Gallop, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
2. “Is French Passé?” Joanna Stalnaker, Columbia Univ.
3. “Academic Entitlement,” Joseph P. Valente, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
4. “Is the Rectum a Text?” Paul Alexander Morrison, Brandeis Univ.
5. “Academic Drag,” Elisabeth Akhimoff Ladenson
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.