Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
91. Austrian Feminist Writers
8:30–9:45 a.m., Regency Ballroom C2, Loews
Program arranged by Women in German
Presiding: Ulrike Rainer, Dartmouth Coll.
1. “A Forgotten Voice: Mela Hartwig’s Texts as Revisions of Femininity,” Sarah S. Painitz, Univ. of Virginia
2. “The War with Other Media: Bachmann’s Der gute Gott von Manhattan,” Larson Powell, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
3. “Friederike Mayröcker and the Feminist Writing of Melancholy,” Fatima F. Naqvi, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
4. “Beauty Imperative and Body Images in Margret Kreidl’s Tragödie, blond and Dankbare Frauen,” Nele Hempel, Univ. of Memphis
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.