Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Thursday, 06 January
93. The Transnational and the Translingual
3:30–4:45 p.m., Plaza II, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on English Literature Other Than British and American
Presiding: Waïl S. Hassan, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
1. “Race and Cuban Nationality in Translation,” Mark Allen Sanders, Emory Univ.
2. “‘It Isn’t Their Language in Which I Speak Their Stories’: East-Central European Postcommunist Life Writing in English,” Szidonia Haragos, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
3. “‘Each One Tell One’: Translingual Translation and Political Unity,” Kelly O. Secovnie, Borough of Manhattan Community Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. “Roberto Contu’s Anti-Pocho Pocho: Translating José Antonio Villarreal’s Pocho,” Marta Esther Sánchez, Arizona State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.