213. Twenty-First-Century Pedagogies
Sunday, 10 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Michigan–Michigan State, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on the Two-Year College
Presiding: Stacey Lee Donohue, Central Oregon Community Coll.
1. "Not on Wikipedia: Making the Local Visible," Laurel Harris, Queensborough Community Coll., City Univ. of New York
2. "Survival Spanish Online: Designing a Community College Course That Bridges Culture and Authentic Connections," Cecilia McGinniss Kennedy, Clark State Community Coll., OH
3. "Sound Essays: A Cure for the Common Core," Kathryn O'Donoghue, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
4. "Leveling Up! Gamifying the Literature Classroom," Jessica Lewis-Turner, Temple Univ., Philadelphia
For abstracts, visit commons.mla.org/groups/the-two-year-college/announcements/ after 15 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|